New Earring Accessories (S13 EP2)
1. New accessory "Earring" is added
- This new accessory can be obtained through the NPC "Moss" by purchasing the "Mastery Accessory Box" with the Jewel of Bless.
- All characters can use these accessories.
- Earring of Wrath (L) is equated in its assigned slot on the left and requires level 700 to use it.
- Earring of Wrath (R) equips in its assigned slot on the right side and requires level 300 to use it.
- By having the 2 Earring equipped at the same time, additional options described in the Earring will be unlocked.
- Earring can level up to +15 through the "Chaos Goblin" NPC in the "Earring Enhancement" combo box.
- To raise the level of the Earring you need the "Lapidary Stone".
- 2 new slots are added to equip the Earring
2. How to get it
- The "Mastery Accessory Box" is added to the NPC Moss
- You can open the "Mastery Accessory Box" with the Jewel of Bless and you can get the Earring with a certain probability.
- The Rings and Pendant that were dropped in (Elbeland, Lost Tower, Atlans and Tarkan) can now only be acquired through the NPC Moss.
3. Earring options
Options that increase when leveling up the Earring
The Earring (L) Lvl 300
The Earring (R) Lvl 700
Earring (L) and (R) can have from 1 to a maximum of 3 additional options of the 5 currently available.
Two additional options will be added to the Earring and will only be activated when the Earring (L) and (R) are equipped.
4. Level up the Earring
- Earring can be leveled up through the NPC Chaos Goblin.
- When leveling up the Earring will require the "Lapidary Stone" and zen.
- The Earring will not be destroyed if the level is not achieved.
- If the Earring levels up, the basic options will increase (Attack Power / Wizardry Damage / Curse Damage, Elemental Defense)
5. Creating "Lapidary Stone"
- You can create the "Lapidary Stone" through the NPC Chaos Goblin.
- You can create with 2 Ring Excellent "Lapidary Stone x3", You can create with 2 Pendant Excellent a "Lapidary Stone x3", You can create with 2 Earring "Lapidary Stone x4" (Supports multiple combinations).
- If you combine 10 Jewels (Life, Creation, Soul, Chaos, Harmony, Guardian) one of each type you can get 1 Lapidary Stone.
- Bundle Jewels cannot be combined in the combination
|Last Updated on Thursday, May 30, 2019 01:41|