Hunt's History (Season 11 EP2-1)
1. Hunt History Preferences
- The hunt history function is recorded when using the Mu Helper.
- By clicking on the Icon in the upper left part of the game window, you will be able to enter the Hunt History window.
2) Direct Access to Hunt History
- By pressing the (END) key you will be able to enter the Hunt History window.
- You can see Hunt's history
- By selecting the Menu, you can search the Hunt record by map.
(2) Hunt History (Table Format)
- You can see the Hunt Record in Table format (The graphic format will be shown later).
- The last Hunt record will appear blue and the oldest ones will be lead.
- Hunt records will be updated in real time.
- You can click on any element of the Table to sort them in descending or ascending order .
- You can change the Hunt Registry window for a smaller window.
- There are 3 ways to change or minimize the Hunt Registry window.
By clicking on the minimize button at the top left of the Hunt History, we will switch to the minimized window.
When the Hunt History Window is open, clicking on the Hunt History Icon will switch to the minimized window.
When the Hunt History Window is open, pressing the "END" key will switch to the minimized window.
Being in the minimized window, Hunt's statistics will be displayed per second in real time.
- If you activate the Public Hunt Record, other characters will be able to see your Hunt history.
- To activate the Public Hunt Registry, you have to click on the box " My hunting history window open "
- If the character has his Public Hunt History open, his Hunt History will be visible.
- By pressing the "ALT + Right Mouse Click" keys on the character and selecting " View History Hunting " you will be able to see the Hunt History.
|Last Updated on Thursday, May 26, 2016 17:28|