1. What is the Jeweldry Bingo Game
- It is a game whose specific objective is to create a line of Gems horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
- According to the number of bingo halls, a score and subsequent compensation will be given.
2. Object of the game
- The objective is to obtain the highest score by doing the largest number of bingo halls.
3. How to play
1) Card Piece
- Through hunting you can collect the Card Piece.
- Card Pieces can be collected automatically through the Mu Helper by checking the "Event Items" box.
- Card Pieces can be found in the event inventory.
- By collecting 24 Card Piece a Card Deck will be created and the game can be started.
2) Click on the banner
- Click on the Jeweldry Bingo Banner to open the game.
- If you have a Card Deck you can start the game by clicking the "Start Game" button.
3) Start Game
3.1 Placement of Jewels
- (1) Manually insert each Jewel into the board.
- (2) Select the Button to automatically insert the Jewels into the board.
3.2 Selecting the Jewels Box
- When all the Jewels have been placed on the board, 3 Boxes will appear.
- The order of appearance of the Jewels will depend on the Box you select.
(The reward will also depend on the Box selected)
3.3 Pair Jewels
- Select the Jewels that appear in the Jewels Box.
- When you create a line of Jewels of Vertical, Horizontal and diagonal Shape you will make bingo.
- You will earn a higher score if you are in bingo
- If the Jewels Box is at 0 the game will end.
- The score will depend on the number of Bingos.
- The Reward depends on the Box Selected in the Game.
- When exiting the game the reward will be sent to the Gremory Case (K).