1. A new Skill is added and the Skill's function is changed
1). Lazy Fighter adds a new skill
| Spirit Hook (General Skill)|
How to get
| You can buy "Spirit Hook Parchment" through NPC Ruud James.|
| Stamina 1048, Chain Drive Strengthener 10 Points|
| The Lazy Fighter Attacks the target within range of the Skill with 2 left and right hits.|
When he uses the Spirit Hook he deals 4 consecutive damage to the target and has an additional damage chance.
Skill Spirit Hook
2) Master Skill Enhanced Changes from the Fist Master
- The skill "Chain Drive Strengthener" has been removed and replaced by the "Spirit Hook Strengthener".
3) Changes to the Grow Lancer Shining Peak Skill
- The damage range that was originally applied is changed to the attack direction range setting.
- The skill cooldown of 0.5s has been removed.
4) Mirage Lancer Master Skill Tree Changes
- The options for increasing range and damage of the Skill "Shining Peak Power Up" will be changed to the option to increase attack speed.
2. Adjust the (Debuff) Master Skill Enhanced
1) Debuff Settings (Skill and Explosion)
- Fixed values on Debuff Damage (Skill and Explosion) are applied.
Skill Damage (Debuff)
- It is established that the Damage of the Skill (Debuff) will be based according to the level of the character in a fixed value.
- As the character's level increases the (Debuff) Poison will increase and you will have a minimum and maximum damage.
- You can further Improve the damage of (Debuff) Poison with the Master Skill Enhanced options
Explosion Skill Damage (Debuff)
> Poisonin Storm
> Freezing Slaughter
> Bleeding Heart
> Shocking Boom
- It is established that the Damage of the Explosion Skill (Debuff) will be based according to the level of the character in a fixed value.
- As the character's level increases, the Explosion (Debuff) will increase its damage and you will have a minimum and maximum damage.
3. Added Stamina and Debuff Defense to monsters.
1) Added Debuff Resistance to Monsters
- Debuff resistance has been added to reduce the likelihood of the character applying a debuff to monsters.
Character Debuff Chance (45%)
Monster Debuff Resistance (10%)
Character Debuff Chance (45%) - Monster Debuff Resistance (10%) = 30% Debuff Monster Application Chance
2) Debuff defense against monsters
- When a character applies a Debuff to the monster, the Monster's Debuff defense setting is applied.
Character Debuff Damage (1000)
Monster Debuff Defense (100)
Character Debuff Damage (1000) - Monster Debuff Defense (100) = Debuff Damage Taken by Monster (900)