Sistema Guardian (S14 EP2)
1. Guardian System
- You can acquire the Guardian Items by buying the Boxes at the NPC "Moss" located in Elveland.
- Guardian Items can be used from level 800 onwards.
- Guardian Items are equipped from inventory.
- The Guardian Items, when used, their durability is worn out.
- Guardian Items have a Normal option or an Elite resistance option.
- You can create the Guardian Items through the NPC "Trainer" located in Lorencia (122, 110).
- Guardian Items can go up to +15.
- The Guardian Items have their life reduced depending on the time used and the options are not changed before the life reaches 0.
- The "Jewel of Bless" recovers 100% life from Guardian Items
- You can only level up the Guardian Items from the "Trainer" NPC in the Guardian Enhancement option.
- The Items needed to increase the Level of the Guardian Items varies from Level above +10.
- You can only change the Elite options of the Guardian Items from the NPC "Trainer" in the Change Guardian Options option.
- It is required to have the Elite option of the Guardian Items to try to change or obtain a similar option.
4. Divide Guardian Items
- The Guardian Items can be divided from the option that is in the character's inventory.
- At the time of dividing the Guardian Items you can obtain the following items (Elite Change Option Pieces, Guardian Upgrade Stone, Elite Guardian Upgrade Stone)
- The Phantasmal Steed is a Pet.
- The Phantasmal Steed cannot be used simultaneously with other pets such as Uniria and Dinorant.
- However, it can be used simultaneously with the Dark Spirit.
(1) Default options
- The Phantasmal Steed defaults to Attack Speed +7.
- The Phantasmal Steed defaults to Movement speed increase.
- The Phantasmal Steed can get 1 to 3 options randomly.
- The Phantasmal Steed can get 1 of the 5 Elite resistance types randomly.
- The elemental options of the Phantasmal Steed will increase according to the Pet's Level.
- The Elite Zone is a superior hunt area where you will find stronger monsters with special characteristics.
- Elite Monsters will appear in the Elite Zone.
- At the entrance there will be a flag symbolizing the Elite Zone.
- From Season 14 Episode 2 the Elite Zone is created in Atlans Abyss 3 where (Elite) Bahamut Abyss and (Elite) Lizard King will appear
- Elite monsters have Debuff Elite and Skills Elite options.
- If a character takes damage from an Elite monster, they will receive a 100% chance of an Elite Debuff being applied.
- Elite monsters have the same characteristics as Boss monsters, which have Debuff resistance.
- Elite monsters have Debuffs that apply a debuff effect to the character through their attacks.
- Debuffs applied by Elite monsters can be reduced with the Ghost Horse's resistance options.
- Elite monsters can drop exclusive items in addition to normal items through hunting.
- Some items dropped by elite monsters have a maximum number of drops and a maximum drop limit will be initialized weekly.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 09:36|